Jiangsu Natural Color PTFE / Teflon / F4 Molded Sheet
Descripción del producto
1. Trade directly with factory
2. Materials adopt branded materials
3. More than 20 years’ experience, we take our reputation for products leadership seriously
4. We accept all terms of trade and payments
5. Convenient transportation
PTFE Sheet is officially in the record book as having the lowest co-efficient of friction of any soild material and is extremely effective operating at very high and very low temperatures. It has fantastic chemical resistance and superb electrical insulation properties. PTFE Sheet can be tricky to bond, but it is non melting and is self extinguishing.
PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), it is a fluorocarbon-based polymer.
PTFE's mechanical properties are low compared to other plastics, and can be used over a wide temperature range of -100°F to +400°F (-73°C to 204°C). Mechanical properties are often enhanced by adding fillers (see paragraph below). It has excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties and a low coefficient of friction. PTFE is very dense and cannot be processed by melting. PTFE must be compressed and sintered to form useful shapes.
Unfilled PTFE is extremely soft and formable and it is often used for chemical resistant seals and gaskets.
Glass-filled PTFE has enhanced strength and stiffness.
Bearing Grades of PTFE
Bearing grades of PTFE have extremely low friction and high service temperatures. They are frequently specified for high performance bearings and bushings, particularly in applications that require resistance to corrosive chemicals.
Virgin Grade PTFE
PTFE sheet, rod, and tube are available in virgin grade, which is made from virgin PTFE resin as well as reprocessed or mechanical grade, which is made from recycled material.
1. Lowest coefficient of friction of any known material.
2. PTFE operates up to 500F.
3. Tremendous chemical resistance
4. PTFE is an excellent insulator
5. Limitations: low compressive & tensile strength.
6. Outstanding chemical resistance
7. Extremely low friction
8. Soft and formable
9. Good bearing and wear properties (bearing grade)
10. Good weathering resistance
11. Performs well at elevated temperatures
PTFE Sheet Applications
1. Seals and gaskets
2. Valve and fitting components
3. Pump parts
5. Semiconductor equipment
6. Scientific equipment
7. Medical equipment
8. Chemical resistant tubing
Other detailed information of PTFE sheet, please contact us at any time, we will give you more detailed informations.
Premium Related Products